The novel corona virus has forced governments to suspend inter-country travel. As the infection has spread across 200 countries, people are cancelling their international travels planned in 2020 due to safety concerns. However, the lockdown has got people extra-stressed and many are craving for a relaxing trip away from the crowd.
Why travel abroad when you have a paradise in our own country? Jump on the bandwagon and ditch the overseas destinations for the upcoming year. Newlyweds who had their honeymoon plans cancelled can make a quick change in their itinerary and plan a romantic trip to Kerala. Find the best Kerala honeymoon packages online and book your tickets.
Holiday packages online:
Among the Indian tourist attractions, Kerala is a top pick among honeymooners due to its perfect serene ambience, intriguing forests, sunny beaches and captivating scenery. Hence, Kerala takes tourism seriously and strives to provide the best experience for honeymooners. Browse through a few holiday packages in India and find a deal/ package that works for you.
The Kerala Tour Packages is one of the most popular travel planners due to their wide array of choices available. Check out their website for detailed information on the packages. Their packages cater to all budgets and are compatible with a wide range of travellers.
Reasons why Kerala is popular among couples:
The last thing newlyweds want in a vacation is to be caught amidst a bustling loud crowd and shuffling around between places. All they want is a silent getaway where they can relax and get to know each other better. Kerala is replete with such serene attractions and the best Kerala tour packages cover the popular tourist attractions loved by couples including:
- Wayanad: The place is adorned with waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries and lakes. Trek around the Kuruva Island, Edakkal caves, and Meenmutty waterfalls. Add more drama and click a picture with your bae in the heart-shaped Chembra lake.
- Munnar: Aren’t hill stations the global favourite of honeymooners? The misty mountains of Munnar are quite a sight. The place offers the apt climate to snuggle with your loved one in a luxurious resort. Don’t miss the Shikara boat ride.
- Kumarakom: Kumarakom houses Kerala’s fresh water lake and is strewn with paddy fields and coconut trees. If you both are nature lovers, you can go fishing together or stay overnight at a house boat with access to delicious Kerala cuisine.
- Marari Beach: This beach destination in Alappuzha is ideal for beach lovers. The traditional cottages here are equipped with swimming pools for private use. Take a dip at any time of the day without anybody’s intrusion. Laze around on the shores of the beach and enjoy the views of the sunset.
- Thekkady: When in Thekkady it feels like you’ve stepped into a private sanctuary. The activities available here are both fun and romantic. Go on boating tours, bamboo rafting, jungle night patrol, jeep safari and nature walks.
Make a list of places you find interesting and choose a tour package appropriately. Enjoy a relaxing and fun-filled honeymoon at the nation’s honeymooner’s paradise.